In partnership with the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of Vellore District, the Hope House is offering training (on Juvenile & Justice Act or JJ Act) to the personnel of Child Care Institutions of Vellore District.
When the participant attends the scheduled classes, he/ she will be able to:
1. Know the history and evolution of JJ Act (UNCRC and JJ Act amendments), JJ model rules and Tamilnadu JJ rules.
2. Broad framework of JJ Act (Child Welfare Committee (CWC) and Juvenile Justice Board (JJB))
3. Various institutions under the JJ Act at District level and below
4. Institutional Care versus Non-Institutional Care (adoption, foster care and sponsorship)
5. Admission, caring and discharge of children to/ from the children's home
6. All compliance standards under ICPS
Before you fill out this form to enrol yourself or nominate someone, kindly read the instructions below carefully:
1. This course is offered to the personnel of Child Care Institutions (CCI) of Vellore District
2. Each CCI is allowed to nominate two individuals who are in the decision making capacity. Seating is limited so it will be on 'First come, first serve basis"
3. Enrolled candidates will be required to attend classes according to the schedule given below.
4. Nominated candidates shall choose any one location of his/ her convenience.
5. Classes are offered at no cost to the CCI's
6. Classes will be conducted in Tamil
7. Timing of all classes will be from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
8. Candidates with full attendance shall receive a certificate of completion.
JJ Act training class Schedule
Fill out this form now to enroll.